Tue, May 16|
Ask Me Anything!
All Things Postpartum AMA Event
Connect with fellow moms, share experiences, and learn valuable tips to help you navigate your postpartum journey.
Time & Location
May 16, 2:45 PM CDT
Ask Me Anything!
About the Event
You must have the Ema app downloaded in order to access the event!
- Install the Ema app - Download and install the Ema app on the Apple App Store. Ema is currently only available on iOS. Android is coming soon!
- Create your account - Complete your profile with your name and a photo, so other participants can easily recognize you.
- Join the Postpartum Friendship Circle - Once your account is set up, join the Postpartum Friendship Circle and start connecting with other moms.
- Ask Ema anything - Ema is your personal AI assistant and best friend in femalehood. Ask her about motherhood or anything else!
Join us for the "All Things Postpartum" Ask Me Anything (AMA), an empowering and supportive gathering for new moms! This event will take place on Tuesday, May 16 at 2:45 pm Central Time. Connect with fellow moms, share your experiences, and learn valuable tips for navigating your postpartum journey.
During this event, you can ask our experts anything, including:
- Breastfeeding challenges and solutions
- Postpartum mental health and self-care
- Infant food allergies and elimination diets
- Adjusting to life with a new baby
- Strengthening the bond with your partner
About Dr. Trill
Our esteemed host for this event is Dr. Trillitye Paullin, Ph.D., a dedicated mother, scientist, and advocate for breastfeeding families with infants who have food allergies. As the founder and CEO of Free to Feed™, Dr. Trill has made it her life's mission to provide support, education, and resources for parents during their infant's food allergy journey.
Through her personal experiences with her daughters June and Rose, who both had severe infant food allergies, Dr. Trill understands the challenges and heartbreak that parents face. She is committed to using her expertise to develop cutting-edge technology and research-based solutions that empower parents to confidently and safely feed their children.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from Dr. Trill and connect with other new moms who understand your journey. Sign up today and become a part of our Postpartum Friendship Circle. Spaces are limited, so secure your spot now!
Ema is your best friend in femalehood! She is an empathetic AI companion that provides friendship and support to women and mothers. Built using the latest in AI deep learning that produces human-like text and memory, it's like talking to your childhood BFF who became your OBGYN. Ema can do everything from sending a diabetes-approved brownie recipe to help improve your baby’s latch. After repeated interactions, Ema is even capable of noticing if you have signs of postpartum depression. She will then send you on a path of triage through AI-led conversation and create positive health outcomes through a variety of paths to care that Ema can offer.